1. The number of marketing “messages” has exploded the average U.S. consumer gets pitched 30,000 times a day. Your marketing offer is drowned out by ALL of these other 30,000 offers.
2. Fragmentation: It is harder to compete because there are hundreds more channels to market. If you only compete in a few media platforms you are reaching a smaller population of prospects.
3. The near “death of the Yellow Pages” takes away small businesses most valuable (and easiest) marketing strategy. It may take 3 or 5 different marketing strategies to re-capture the Yellow Pages traffic and results.
4. To compete your website’s; pay per click, local search, SEO and social media must be efficiently integrated to capture a growing market share.
5. If you are not DOING more in marketing you are just going to fall further behind (your income will continue to drop). Virtually all “service sector” occupations have an over supply of professionals.
This is due to the decline of the U.S. manufacturing employment base which used to be 30% of the economy (1970) and now is less than 8%.
We don’t blow fairly dust up our client’s dress…. we come up with serious solutions… call us at 813 944-3190.